Exact date of construction of the Church of Saint Jurij is unknown (there is engraved year 1118) but it is known to be very old. It is located in face of the Castle. It was changed and rebuilt several times so that today its original appearance is totally lost.
There are interesting tombstones from the 16th and the 17th century in the Church. Today’s newroman form is from the year 1865.