During the International Festival Nights in Old Ljubljana Town, we are organizing an international multidisciplinary symposium again.
Music, Sound, and Health
1) Jaka Škapin: A case for a collaborative vocal improvisation pedagogy in health and care settings
2) Mira Omerzel – Mirit: Forgotten music wisdom of the past and spontaneous sounds – the elixir of life
1) Zalka Drglin: The salutogenetic birth space: silence, sounds, and voices
2) Katarina Kurtjak, Manca Kok: Tailoring methods for music involvement for children with autism spectrum disorder
3) Ana Kuder, Manca Kok, Saška Rakef, Igor M. Ravnik: Music for people with Parkinson’s disease: the patients’ perspective
V sodelovanju s: