The press conference will take place on Wednesday, 17 August, at 12.00 in the Revolutionary Café in the Atrium of the City Museum (Gosposka 15, Ljubljana). We will present the content of the 28th International Festival Nights in Old Ljubljana Town (August 25-August 27).
We are also preparing a traditionally rich and varied music program for this year’s edition of the festival, which this year was enriched with film screenings, a scientific symposium, and the seal of Ljubljana – the Green Capital of Europe with creative workshops, a round table on the impact of free trade agreements on the local environment and presentation of organic food production. But that’s not all, the three-day event in the city centre of Ljubljana will fill the daily and evening pulse of the capital at fourteen locations.
- prof. dr. Svanibor Pettan, ethnomusicologist, ICTM Secretary General
- Klemen Markovčič, 3rd program of Radio Slovenia – ARS program, director
- dr. Andrej Stopar, 1st program of Radio Slovenia – First, Editor-in-Chief
- Jani Kovačič, vocalist, guitarist, composer
- Janoš Kern, director of the Imago Sloveniae Foundation – Image of Slovenia